What?! I can't believe it has been 22 months since we launched our new site and held our first ever exhibition, Obscured x The Vault : EXPOSED.
Where did all the time go?
Over the course of 22 months, Obscured went through dramatic changes while still maintaining a straight face -
- We saw a shift in creative direction.
- Opened up two new editorial columns, happenings and opinions.
- Embarked on a new initiative, Transformation, where artists worked with Obscured to produce thematic front covers for our issues.
- Lost some good people but at the same time, welcomed many new faces to the Obscured collective.
- Reached 4k likes on Facebook and almost 700 followings on Instagram.
But the most remarkable milestone for me would be the featuring of 157 artists (yes I counted), some of which, have gone really far since we last spoke to them.
Let's give it up for the collective. All of this would not have been possible without their unwavering passion and dedication.
However, as much as we would miss you and would like to continue with our usual business, we can't.
Currently, we're in the midst of working on another arrangement for you guys. We don't want to ruin the surprise for you, so we'll be hush for now.
Don't worry, this isn't goodbye. We're just buffering.
- Goh Ansen
Founder & Director